Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lovely Looks

Here are a few GENIUS ideas that I love. Putting these on my list of DIY projects.


                              I've always wanted a tree branch on my wall....isn't this a great idea!!?

          My dream sun room / enclosed porch. I would love to transform our back porch into this retreat!
                                                         This years pumpkin carving inspiration.
 I'm practicing this today. Just drop out the bottom piece as you french braid, and pick a new chunk. So cute!

                                 My husband liked this idea too...oil drip pan magnet board.
 Simple little fort made with PVC pipe, curtains, blankets and pillows. My daughter would love this!
Vintage hanky's sewn on a string. I would love to hang this up somewhere in the house. What a great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment