Monday, May 9, 2011

One Lane Road

What do you do if you have a new crafting addiction that you can't stop making things with? Well, why not open an Etsy shop with it! Okay, so opening an etsy shop has a little more to it than that...but it seems to be ta fantastic solution to my little addictions. I love to make things, and I'm a stay at home mom who lives out in the boonies. I've gone back and forth with the idea of getting a part time job away from home, but my dream of a making a job out of selling my art, and the importance of staying home with my daughter, and the fact that I live 30 minutes from anywhere, has all lead me here. Now being the proud owner of 3 etsy shops! Yes, I've opened a 3rd shop. It's a screen printing shop with all my original designs. I've fallen hard for this craft of screen printing, and I would love to now share it with the world! A lot of the designs will be similar to ones I've used in my leather shop. I plan on starting out with housewares and home decor items, then soon branching out into tshirts and other apparel. I call this little shop, One Lane Road. I hope to have items up in the shop over the next week. http://www.onelaneroad.etsy.com/
Stay Tuned!
-Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment